Friday, January 22, 2010

Welcome!

Hey I'm Amber Hawks. I am a junior at Anderson High School. I'm on the varsity dance team. I love to dance. I also dance with a studio on the west side. I work at Bella Hairstyles as a receptionist. I have three younger brothers named Taylor, Travis and Toby. I have a dog, a cat, and two chinchillas that are my favorite pets. I plan on going to college in California, hopefully UCLA. I have no idea what i want to major in. I love going on vacations and I'm going to Brazil this summer to visit a friend. I also like art, sculpture but mainly photography. Old fashion film in black and white is my favorite to take but i like the digital enhancement ones too. I like music like Coldplay, John Mayer, and Dave Matthews. I hate sitting at home bored I always want to go out and do something.

1 comment:

  1. That's awesome that you're going to Brazil this summer! I'm the same way, I hate sitting at home all day doing nothing.

    ReplyDelete